Stush Music Thanks The Tesla Group

MANY THANKS


















September 30, 2010 by stushmusic
I should have posted this yesterday but I was still in a complete fog from the events of the past 48 hours. I really want to thank everyone who came out to Heather’s album release party.


We had a phenomenal turnout and a very eclectic mix. It was great to see that Heather has so many friends and supporters.

I want to send very special thanks to the band who at very short notice were able to put on a great show despite a last minute tragedy. Malikah you are in my thoughts and I have the warmest feeling for you in my heart for the way you handled this.

I also want to thank Ahlilah Longmire and her team from the Tesla Group. They did an outstanding job managing all aspects of the media, party and helping to ensure that it ran smoothly.

Most of all I want to give my warmest thanks to Heather for doing her job beautifully with cla
ss, style and professionalism. This project would obviously not exist without her but it wouldn’t be anything like it is without her input. She has been and continues to be my biggest single source of inspiration and I couldn’t love her more if I tried.

I’m hoping to get video footage and stills from the party and show soon so I can share it with you all.
The album is currently available on CD Baby and we’re still awaiting the green light from iTunes.

Popular Posts