Fab Find Of The Week--THE FASHION CLASS

My fabulous find of the week goes to The Fashion Class for more reasons than just one. The Fashion Class focuses on fun and fabulous fashion themed classes, where children and teens learn to sew in a creative environment. The Fashion Class up-and-coming fashionistas get to choose from a variety of fabric, put their own personal style on each garment and embellish to their hearts desire! 


Growing up I used to love watching my mom sew- from the classic Vogue patterns that she still has to this day, to the bust in our house that I would dress, to all of the dresses she used to make. It's amazing to see how some of the patterns she has are trending styles right now! Sewing is truly an art all in itself. An art that was one of my favorite mommy & me past times. I even picked up some of her skills along the way. Never to the extent of what she could do though.

Sewing can become a very lucrative career. For my mom who is retired, sewing is still one of her favorite past times. At the age of 67, going on 68, she draws her inspiration from a number of things. Most recently, a dress Nicole Richie wore when she was pregnant with her last child. Don't be surprised that it was Nicole Richie, my mom has been the biggest Lionel Richie fan since I could remember.


I get so many compliments when wearing this dress.

So what's not to love about classes that are fun, creative, and encourage positive social environments? Let's not also forget that these are classes that teach children & teens real skills that can turn into a career, but can also be passed down to their little ones WAY down the line. That why they are our "Fab Find" of the week. 

Cheers to The Fashion Class! We think they're here to stay.
A. Longmire The Tesla Group President/Founder.

Comments

Popular Posts