Global Media Round-Up: 12/12

Bill Gates and other Billionaires are Launching a Climate Change Fund because we need an "Energy Miracle"
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Alibaba chief Jack Ma, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, and a long list of other deep-pocketed corporate luminaries have announced plans to form a $1 billion investment fund specializing in clean technology. 
Read the full article on: VICE

Viola Davis Gives Emotional Speech about Self-Worth after being Honored at Critics' Choice Awards
When I was handed Annalise Keating, I said: ‘She’s sexy, she’s mysterious … I’m used to playing women that I have to gain 40 lbs and wear an apron.' So I said: ‘Oh, I’ve got to lose weight. I’ve got to learn how to walk like Kerry Washington in heels'…' she added. 'And then I asked myself: ‘Well, why do I have to do all of that?’
Read the full article on: The Daily Mail

Fancy a Snooze? Edinburgh University Students back $12k 'Nap Pods' on Campus
The pods, which cost up to £10,000, each provide a specially designed aircraft-style bed and users can "screen out" surrounding sound by playing relaxing music through a large-scale helmet and rotating visor.
Read the full article on: Sky News

Is Leicster's Jamie Vardy Back in Business? 
A look back at the glut of goals in the Premier League, including a hat-trick for Jamie Vardy against Man City. Plus, Swansea send Sunderland to the bottom; Arsenal draw Bayern in the Champions League; and Sol Bamba blows his top.
Listen to the full podcast on: The Guardian

Monday Media Round-Up: London
Check out the stories you need to know from our ladies across the pond at Push PR.
Read the Round-Up at: Push PR Blog

Popular Posts