Lifestyle Wednesday - Labor Day Edition

I write this with a very heavy heart, summer is coming to an end (I know, I can't believe it either)! But before we say our farewells to these final summer days and nights let's give it one more go. If you're like me, I'm ending the summer the same way I started it, with my closest friends, piña-coladas, and the beach. But I just need to find that perfect outfit to make a lasting impression, well until next summer at least. Read below for some inspiration on the trendiest outfits to wear this Labor Day weekend.


The Perfect Wrap Dress

This summer has surely been the summer of dresses! And no wonder why, it's been a hot one here in NYC. This Labor Day you can't go wrong with a simple and light wrap dress. Keep it casual with a pair of sneakers, or dress it up with your favorite pair of mule heels. A TTG Tip: add a straw crossover bag for that perfect summery touch.






Not so Basic White Shirt 

No one likes to be basic, but we do tend to grab that white shirt when it comes to Labor Day. Why not add a twist to it though? A white off-the shoulder top with orient details adds that perfect spark to any outfit, automatically taking it out of that 'basic' category.





The Nautical Jumpsuit

My favorite thing about rompers and jumpsuits is that you look so put together and chic, when in reality it only took you a few seconds to get ready! #LazyGirlGuide ;) Depending on your style, you can totally rock this jumpsuit with either sneakers for a more casual, relaxed look or dress it up with a pair of heels and straw bag as shown!

Popular Posts